Wrexham Glyndwr is a university in Wales of UK with several campuses across its various cities. It is best known for it’s art and design course, with its North Wales School of Art and Design having been ranked 12th out of all UK universities in 2017, as having been voted by the Guardian as the best place to study art in Wales.
Although all courses here are taught in English, the university offers the option to be assessed in Welsh, with a foundation degree in Welsh also available.
Art and Deign
Health and Social Care
92.1% above average graduate employability figure.
Fees and Scholarships
Wrexham university fees start from around £11,750 for undergraduate programs and £12,500 for postgraduate programs.
They also have a number of scholarships available to international students. These include the Global Wales Postgraduate scholarship for Masters students, chevening scholarships for students from Vietnam and India, and the Wrexham Glyndwr University International Scholarship. More information, including information on US student scholarships can be found here.
Wrexham Glyndwr’s on campus accommodation ‘Wrexham Village’, is conveniently located within close proximity to public transport, town centre, supermarkets. All flats are comprised of 6-8 rooms, bills included, generous living areas with a shared TV in each flat, free campus parking, security, and on site laundry services.
You can also find alternative accommodation in Wrexham here on Studentroost where you will also be supported their booking promise for international students requiring a visa.
• Wrexham Glyndwr is named after a Medieval Welsh prince
• The campus is close to the city, the seaside, and he countryside, offering the best of all worlds
• The Northop campus, a 20 minute drive from Wrexham, is based in the countryside
• The university has their own concert and theatre venue, William Aston Hall
• They have an award-winning student union
• Their creative industries building is also home of BBC Wales