Queen Mary, University of London
*Queen Mary’s University is a Cambridge Education Group partner. The course offered through Kampus is their foundation program. Foundation students studying at an institution will be provided with a conditional offer to study their desired course at that institution and upon meeting that condition (exam marks, language requirements) will be provided an unconditional offer.
Queen Mary’s (QMUL) is a part of the prestigious university of London group, and a member of the Russell Group of British Research universities. It is a major centre for medical teaching and research.
The university is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the UK and worldwide, having been ranked 114th in the 2021 QS World University Rankings, and 41st in the Sunday Times UK university rankings.
The courses offered at QMUL by Kampus Group are:
QMUL has three faculties split further into independent schools, institutes, and departments. They are:
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Business and Management
- School of Economics and Finance
- School of English and Drama
- School of Languages, Linguistics and Film
- School of Geography
- Global Shakespeare (in partnership with the University of Warwick)
- School of History
- School of Law
- Centre for Commercial Law Studies
- Department of Law
- School of Politics and International Relations
- Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
- Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Barts Cancer Institute
- The Blizard Institute
- Institute of Dentistry
- Institute of Health Sciences Education
- William Harvey Research Institute
- Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine
- The Centre of the Cell
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Institute of Bioengineering
- School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Engineering and Materials Science
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Physics and Astronomy
- Materials Research Institute (MRI)
- Life Sciences Institute
- Centre for Computational Biology
- Centre for Genomic Health
- Centre for Mind in Society
- Institute of Bioengineerin
The latest data shows that 92 per cent of QMUL graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduation, with an average salary of £25,000, thus QMUL has excellent graduation prospects.
Fees and Scholarships
QMUL offers a number of scholarships for different levels of studies and for students with various backgrounds. These can be explored here.
QMUL provides affordable accommodation on or near their campuses in Mile End, Whitechapel and Charterhouse Square. You can find out more here.
QMUL is a part o UCL Partners, the world’s largest academic health science centre.